Metaphysical Store – Crystal & Gemstones Vancouver
Looking for gemstones in Vancouver? Liberate Your True Self is a crystal store and healing room in Port Moody.
We carry :
– Items for building crystal grids – including sacred geometry cloth and carved stones
– Lots of raw gemstones, clusters, towers, and spheres
– Over 40 variety of tumbled gemstones
– Large selection of Shungite items
– Crystals & gemstones for home decor
– Healing wands and Chakra sets
– Smudge bundles and raw incense
– Unique gifts and handmade jewelry – Quartz rollers, candles, organic teas
– Mala necklaces, gemstone pendants, and bracelets
– Gently used personal development and spiritual growth books
Come in the shop for a great selection of crystals and gemstones.
Amelie’s store is absolutely lovely. Intimate and serene, her products are both beautiful and of high quality. I went in looking for a particular stone, and she had many options to choose from. She also did a free energy reading to help me choose the right item for me. I would highly recommend this store if you are in search of crystals and stones. – Nikita
I visited the store for my first time today and utterly loved it the moment I pulled into the parking spot. Not only is the studio nestled into beautiful surroundings, the soothing energy as you walk through the door is so clear. Amelie helped me to find the crystals that I needed and really took the time to share her gift. I walked out of there with two new crystals, a new visualization technique and affirmation practice. Amelie truly has a sacred gift. I look forward to attending her meditations and workshops. – Quincilia
View the calendar of events for meditations and workshops in Port Moody. People come from all over the Greater Vancouver.
Mara is available for tarot reading on Tuesday between 1 pm and 4 pm by appointment
(www.practicaltarotcard.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / 604-418-9970 to book a reading)
- There is plenty of parking on the street.
- If you come by bus or train/skytrain, you may walk through between the houses 2224-2226 Clarke Street to the barn at the back. Front door faces Vintner St.
- The store is open Wednesday to Sunday.