Privacy & collection of data:
I collect personal information from you so that I can provide you with a positive experience when using my website or content. I will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for me to fulfill my obligation to you.
1. I will never sell your information,including your name or email address. I will never share your information unless with your explicit consent such as in the case of testimonials.
2. I do use some general cookies to help me understand the type of people who are interested in my work and to promote my store on social media to the right type of people (using lookalike audience settings). These cookies are not data-capture mechanisms and not personally identifiable.
3. If you decided to use my services as a healer, I will need your name, email, phone number and address to send your session notes and for insurance purposes. These are stored in my cloud base client management system Dubsado. You will also be automatically entered in my newsletter list, which you can remove yourself from at any time by clicking the button ‘unsubscribe’ at the end of the newsletter.
4. If you choose to join my newsletter or my notification of events list, you can expect to receive 1 to 2 emails per month and/or the weekly upcoming events email. You can remove yourself from at any time by clicking the button ‘unsubscribe’ at the end of the newsletter.
5. If you RSVP to an event through the website, it will ask for your name, email and phone number. I will not use this information other than to let you know of any important information regarding such event.
6. I may share your information with trusted third parties such as my newsletter provider, my merchant account for payment processing, or Google /social media account to run advertisements.
7. I retain personal data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and/or service requested from me. I may include certain personal data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, accounting, and insurance obligations.
8. I aim to keep your personal data confidential. Please note that I may disclose such information if required to do so by law.
1. You understand that Amelie is not a medical professional, counselor, or therapist, and none of her advice should ever be taken in the place of professional advice on any physical or mental health matters, relationships, or finances. Individuals must use their own discretion, judgment and common sense at all times and should not break any local, national or international laws. Under no circumstances will Amelie be held liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the information she shares. If you have a medical condition or health concern, always consult your doctor.
2. You understand that if I make any suggestions regarding supplementation of any kind, such as vitamins, minerals or any other external remedy of any kind, that you use or ingest any such at you own risk, with the recommendation that you seek the advice of a physician before using any remedy I suggest.
3. You understand that in approximately 30% of sessions, the release of energy(s) may result in “processing,” where echoes of the emotion(s) or other energy(s) may manifest in temporary physical or emotional discomfort, and that this “processing” appears to be a normal part of regaining energetic balance.